BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

19 January 2010

Getting There




After doing some major soul searching toward the end of last year, I decided this was going to be a year of change. So far, I've dropped 17 pounds, adopted a whole new "Feel Good" attitude and really started concentrating on improving my life! I'm really loving the results so far,..especially the weight loss. I've got a ways to go before I'm where I want to be, but I want to keep a picture journal to show my progress. Thanks to all of you that have supported me in my endeavors and for all of your kind words! It raises my spirits and helps keep me on track!

Thanks for dropping in and come back real soon!

2 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Woooty!!! that is awesome! :D

Jenni said...

WooHoo!!! I am so proud of you!! Thanks for yesterday. I had fun!