BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

21 June 2009

What Caused This Reaction?


June 21, 2009

This layout was done for the June Sketch challenge at Pages In Time.

I must admit, I'm still not a big fan of the sketch part of these challenges. I'm one of those people that would rather do my own thing. My own designs and my own style.

This is my niece Ruby pictured here. Her Mom and I were talking about a busy upcoming weekend. She said that her oldest daughter would be going away to stay with friends. Then she jokingly added .."Now, if I could just find someone to take Ruby, I'd be all set!"
Everyone laughed except Ruby. She was standing there with this very sad look on her face. I just happened to be taking pictures of my nieces during this conversation, and luckily caught this great face!
Sometimes scrap booking is all about being in the right place at the right time. And...always keeping the camera ready!

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

0 comments: